Tutorials, Seminars, Academic Courses
- M. Göker, R. Bergmann, Tutorial on " Case Based Reasoning for
Industrial Knowledge Management" (MP5) at the Eighteenth
International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, IJCAI
2003, August 9 to 15, 2003, Acapulco, Mexico.
- Stanford University, "User Modeling and Adaptive Interfaces"
(CS377B), P. Langley, N. Fiechter, M. Göker, S.Rogers
- German Engineering Society, VDI Seminar: "Systematic Design of
Market-Driven Products". Block A, B. Faculty of the Department of
Machine Elements and Engineering Design, Technische Universität
- Technische Universität Darmstadt, Department of Machine Elements
Machine Elements I (Strength of Materials)
Machine Elements II (Clutch Design, Plain Bearings)
Machine Elements III (Gearbox Design)
Engineering Design Methodology I (Requirements specification to
Engineering Design Methodology II (Basic Design to tested,
environmentally conscious Product)
- Bogazici University, Istanbul, Department of Computer
Engineering. Courses in "Introduction to Computer Science - Pascal"
(CmpE100), "Software Engineering", Cmpe 421, General Artificial
Intelligence and Computer Aided Design.
09/2000 - 10/2001
- Visiting Scholar, Stanford University, Center for the Study of
Language and Information (CSLI)
- "Leveraging Public Domain CBR Software in Industiral
Environments", Ninth European Conference on Case-Based
Reasoning, ECCBR 2008, September 1st-4th, 2008, Trier,
- "The Business of Personalization", 2nd International Conference
on Adaptive hypermedia and Adaptive Web-Based Systems, May 29th-
31st, 2002, Malaga, Spain.
- "Lessons learned and suggested directions for Knowledge
Management and CBR Synergies", AAAI-99 Workshop on "Exploring the
Synergies between Knowledge Management and Case-Based Reasoning",
July 19th, 1999, Orlando, Florida
- Invited Talk at the "Workshop on Long-Lived CBR Systems" at the
"5th International Conference on Case-Based Reasoning", Trondheim,
Norway, June 23-26, 2003
- Invited Talk at "Intelligent Customer Relationship Management".
June 17, 1999, Paris.